Disaster and Emergency Manual for Assisted Living and Residential Care Communities
Our complete Disaster Manual includes everything you need to complete your disaster preparedness planning and policy and procedure development, including sample policies and procedures, forms, and training materials that include:
- Disaster procedures for:
- Chain of command
- Power failures
- Elevator failures
- Bomb threats
- Plans for your community to be self-reliant for at least 72 hours following an emergency or disaster, including power failure.
- Procedures for resident care during a disaster.
- Numerous forms and checklists to help your staff be safe in a disaster, including:
- Emergency contacts
- Emergency information request letter
- Identification of emergency shut-offs
- Resident roster
- Visitor and staff sign in sheet
- Disaster supplies checklist
STAFF TRAINING DVD
Also included is our Emergency Procedures staff training DVD that covers how to use a fire extinguisher, evacuations, fire safety, and much more.
The entire Disaster Manual, including all policies and forms, is also supplied on CD-ROM to allow you to edit, customize, and make copies as needed.
|Copyright © 2013
Care and Compliance Group, Inc
|25220 Hancock Avenue, Suite 420, Murrieta, CA 92562
(800) 321-1727 ? Fax: (951) 677-0731