Helps you comply with AZ Administrative Code Section R9-10-707.
Arizona Administrative Code requires that all staff who provide direct care to residents receive orientation within 10 days of hire and annual in-service training on a variety of basic care topics. Our Direct Care Staff Training Kit can be used to help you stay in compliance with this requirement. This comprehensive kit includes
1. Assisted Living-Specific Staff Training DVDs.
2. Instructor Guides that include training outlines and suggested discussion topics to make conducting in-services easier for administrators and managers.
3. Quizzes to help you verify staff understanding.
4. Documentation Forms to meet Arizona Administrative Code documentation.
5. Includes 9 DVD Modules:
- Special Needs of the Elderly
- Intro, Orientation and Resident Rights
- Service Plans
- Infection Control
- Safe Food Handling
- Recognizing and Reporting Abuse
- Incident Reporting
- Emergency Procedures
- Assistance with Medication Administration