Florida Alzheimer's Level 1 and 2 Training Kit is designed to assist you in complying with training requirements for your state regulations. This training kit is divided into two levels. Level 1 curriculum (ALF AD 262) meets section 429.178 F.S., and rule 58A-5.0191(9) & (10), F.A.C. Level II curriculum (ALF AD 263) meets section 429.178 F.S., and Rule 58A-5.0191(9) & (10), F.A.C.
Alzheimer's level 1 includes four Staff training DVDs
- Introduction to Dementia care
- Therapeutic interventions, activities, and communications
- Managing Challenging family situations
- Dignity and sexuality issues
Alzheimer's level 2 includes five staff training DVDs
- Dementia Care-aggressive behaviors
- Dementia Care: tips for ADLs
- Activities-Encouraging Resident Participations
- Dementia Care effects of medications on person with dementia
- Dementia care-wandering
Resource CD: The entire Florida Alzheimer's Level 1 and 2 Training Kit is also supplied on CD-ROM to allow you to edit, customize, and make copies as needed. Each sections of the kit includes: an instructor guide and learner workbook review pages and role play exercises for participants to simulate dementia care roles. Also includes Training verification forms, Exam that tests the employee’s comprehension of the training materials, Certificate of completion to duplicate and present to your staff.